Style and decor is always changing. Outdoor living trends are continuing to change. Whether you’re looking to get your home ready to sell and appeal to as many buyers as possible, or you want to create a space you’ll love for years to come, we’ve got all the info to help you make an informed decision with your design.
- Sustainable Hardscaping: More and more homeowners are looking for environmentally friendly options for their outdoor spaces. This trend is expected to continue in 2023, with a focus on materials that are eco-friendly, such as permeable pavers, reclaimed wood, and natural stone.
- Bold Colors: While neutral tones have been popular in recent years, 2023 is expected to see a rise in the use of bold colors in hardscaping design. Bright and bold colors can add energy and excitement to an outdoor space, making it a more dynamic and lively area.
- Multi-Level Hardscaping: Incorporating multiple levels into hardscaping design can add depth and interest to outdoor spaces. This trend is expected to continue in 2023, with homeowners looking to create tiered patios, multi-level outdoor kitchens, and terraced gardens.
- Mixed Materials: Combining different materials such as wood, stone, and concrete in hardscaping design can add texture and contrast to outdoor spaces. This trend is expected to continue in 2023, with designers experimenting with new material combinations to create unique and interesting hardscaping designs.
- Cozy Fire Features: Fire features such as fire pits and fireplaces have been popular in hardscaping design for several years, but in 2023, the trend is expected to move toward more intimate and cozy fire features. Small fire bowls, tabletop fire pits, and other compact fire features can create a warm and inviting atmosphere in smaller outdoor spaces.
We’re always here to help. Contact us today to talk a design specialist and see what we can do for your yard.